Holiday Conundrum

My little family loves the holiday time together. Every year we have been camping to France and loved it. But every year we have the same problem, which campsite will we choose?? Seems a simple question doesn't it, well not in our house. We all have our requests that must be met. For the boys they want a pool, Papa wants somewhere modern, clean and most importantly quiet and me, well I just want some peace and quiet with good food near by.

Again this year we are having the ongoing debate about which campsite to choose. This year has a slight twist and it is that this year we will be camping in England, either Devon or Cornwall. I think we might have narrowed it down to just 2 sites to choose from. Riverside Holiday Park (a choice for the boys) and Treveague Farm (for me).

I have a funny feeling this year we will have the car packed ready to go and we still won't have a picked which place we will be resting ourselfs for the week!

No comments: