Rainy Day.

Today is such an awful day with heavy rain and wind. I am not looking forward to getting Andrew from school, I will either walk or cycle. Poor Charlie wanted to go out the back and play but all he could do was watch the rain falling but he seemed to enjoy it!


I have so many things running through my head that I want to make. I think I better write them down and maybe I will get round to starting something soon. The cold, grey weather is so uninspiring and dull.


Yesterday we went to a flea market in Eindhoven and I bought the boys a play ironing board for 1.5 euro. They are very pleased with their new toy and have ironed everything in sight! Even Charlie's cloth nappies have been ironed. I was thinking of recovering it just so I can use my new toy Robert bought me last week, a new sewing machine. I have also dispatched him with an order for a book called Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing today but I am sure he will forget to order it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you also have a crafty blog now, let the inspiration and the work begin !!

The book looks very interesting, tell me if it arrives !!

And Robert has no excuse anymore that he forgets about it because we crafty mama's will help him remember !

xxx

Anonymous said...

I just got an idea, mayby I should write my comments in dutch. So you can practise !!

fantastisch idee, vind je niet?
;-)

xxx