My latest project and Easter holiday!


At last I have some time to myself. After alomst 2 weeks of solid child demanding hours I have a little for me, Mama time! School has been on Easter holiday and yet Easter seems like a long time ago. I have had 2 weeks of fighting, someone explain to me how an 8 year old and a 19 month old can fight??, and 'mama what can I do now?'


Of course all my little projects have gone on the back burner and only now I have a little time to finish some. I did start one little project. I found a lovely pattern for a doily to make. I am really pleased at how it is turning out so far. I only started last night I already I have about 60% completed. While I have been making it I have had lots of ideas to do with it, a bag or make some more to make it into a skirt, it is too nice to only use it on my table, or how about a cushion!

The only other piece of Mama time I had was a lovely cycle home from a friend's house which is about 10km away from me. The sun was setting and it was quiet with just me, some ducks on the canal and I thinkI passed a few people. Just cycling along enjoying the cool air and my thoughts, pure bliss! And I got some excerise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your doily in a project !!

Only 1 night and the kids are off to school..... hang on my dear !

See you tomorrow at school.