A farm for Charlie










I ordered The Knitted Farmyard a few weeks ago and was very excited to start making some little animals for the farm project. So I started off small. I made 3 chickens and two ducks.

I think my little chicks looked good but one of my ducks looks more like a seagull! Makes me smile. I didn't like the donkey from the book so I used another pattern. Now these are for Charlie but Andrew wants some animals as well so I am now making another set.

As I make more of the farm I will post more pictures. I dont think I will follow the book but it is lovely for inspirational ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I can keep up with you ;-)

Maymomvt said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's fun to "meet" another person from Belgium. There is a group of women at our school working on the knitted farmyard. It's been in the works for over 8 years!!!