Christmas Creating

I have been so busy with little and not so little Christmas presents and festive surprises. Firstly I have been making a farm for Charlie. It is sewn, looped and knitted onto rug backing. It is taking me a long time to make it as the looping seems to take forever and then I had to take a break as I hurt my wrist! I really hope it it all finished before Christmas morning! Here is a photo to see my progress.


You know what? I think I am addicted to making things. Not happy being busy with the farm creating I had to go and make my darling husband a pair of Santa slippers (pattern here) and this was because he came home from work to tell me he didnt feel 'christmasy' yet. Then the next day to help his christmas feeling I made him some fresh mince pies!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh hhi, how nice to have you back online.

The farm is really gorgeous! I've been following you on this project from day one, watched every cm grow and I know you were a little worried if the boys would love it, but I'm very sure they will treasure this for the rest of their lives. You have done a wonderfull job and worked sooo hard. I'm very proud of you ;-)

Oh and seeing Robert in his new pair of slippers, he is so cute and his cuddle-me-factor is way above 10 now ;-).

xoxox